Tuesday, November 29, 2011

To: My Best Friend

well, since Cory & My mom are my 2 best friends... and i'll be writing a note to them anyways, im gonna write a small note to all of my girls :)

Girls (lol)
each & every one of you mean SO much to me!! y'all have been there when no one else was! each of you have been my rock at some point & time :) & i am so thankful that God put you in my life :) some of y'all im a bit closer to than others, but that doesn't even matter! i love each & every one of you the same & would never trade our friendships for anything :) i have a special place for each of you in my heart that will never go away :) at some point & time all of you have been my rock & support! God knew what he was doing when he placed all of you in my life & i am honestly totally and completely thankful that it was YOU & not anyone else! :) i'm gonna miss you all so much when i get married! (come on, we all know its coming soon lol) anyways, i love you all so so much & wouldn't trade you for anything :)

love always♥,
Rae :)

No comments:

Post a Comment